Sunday 10 June 2012

After a weekend of Uni work I hand it in tomorrow, then all I have to do before I finish for the summer is complete a lamp from my last project :) woo wooo!!

Lots of ideas coming up for the summer,  I have lots of pieces with resin I want to work on, so make sure you keep an eye on the site.  I have just re-listed a koi carp ring and a new goldfish ring too, ironic really because fish are one of my biggest phobias, these little swimmers don't bother me though.


Since I've just booked a holiday to Greece all my money will be going on paying that off, so if anyone wants to treat my to anything from below I would be very grateful (worth a try I guess) If not this is kind of a wish list to work for :) and when you buy something from the site you know what it will be being spent on!!


 Cherry Dress/Solder Kit/Caudalie Beauty Elexir
Avene Skin Recovery/Halterneck Top/Irregular Choice Ice Cream Shoes
For Luna SwimSuit/Essie Nail Colour/Mac Hello Sailor Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment