Wednesday 21 March 2012

NO FASHION

Just a quick note, thank you to everyone who has been messaging me with ideas to blog about.... one thing I WON'T be doing is the cliche 'what I'm wearing photo.'  I love seeing other peoples but I have absolutely no fashion sense! I am cursed with having a strange body shape that the majority of clothes don't fit, I spend most of my days in a skirt/ dress of some type with tights and a jumper, so my photos will always be the same :) The only time I make an effort is my nights out which again follow a theme of 50's style dress/skirt, with heels and red lipstick.

So sorry to disappoint but that won't become a feature (you can all let out that sigh of relief now)

After copious amounts of time, resin and varnish two of my new pieces are finished!! FINALLY! I will upload a pic of the ring when I'm not on my phone, but here is the new fruit bracelet which will hopefully go live on the site this weekend.

1 comment: