Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I'm currently sat at my parents waiting for my hair dye to take so thought would be a perfect opportunity to blog.  I normally get my colour done monthly but I'm trying extend it to every six weeks to save money, but my grey/blondey/brown roots needed tackling to had to resort to the DIY option. And before you all jump to the conclusion I am a middle aged woman ... I'm 25, I'm just cursed with coming from a family that go prematurely grey!!

Anyways, off the subject of me I had a customer enquire about whether I would make any Jubilee themed pieces so have been looking into this.  I'm looking into doing a bunting necklace and earring set rather than sticking to the crown theme, I quite like the shabby chic/Cath Kidston style prints so may look into this ....hmmmmmm decisions.

And finally aside from eating too much junk food, breaking down on the motorway (which is terrifying) my weekend has consisted of spending money I should be saving on signing up to Glossy Box.  There are several companies similar, with the general theme of paying approx £12.95 a month and in return you get a box full of beauty samples.  I looked at other companies such as JolieBox and Carmine but am sticking with trying just the one for now.  If you want to give it a try you can sign up here but until I get mine I'm not sure of the quality etc.  Seems like a fun idea, and since I'm trying to take more care of myself in health and appearance this seems like a good start :) Keep reading the blog and I will keep you all updated with how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment