Thursday 29 March 2012

New Jubilee Bunting Set

Good morning all!!  One of the perks of being a bit under the weather is my mind gets plenty of time to go wild thinking of new things to make, so I have made some new Bunting themed pieces at request of a customer who wanted something for the Jubilee.  Whilst playing around with the sizes I created some iddy biddy bunting flags so have decided to make these into earrings, will also be doing a trio of studs once I get more supplies.  This necklace and dangly earrings will be on sale today so head over to the shop and use the 20% discount before the code SPRING expires tomorrow.  Once I get time to photograph the vintage floral style bunting that will go on sale too.



I decided to take these to the interview I had for the jewellery making class I hope to take part in, so if all goes well you could get the opportunity to learn how to make your very own bunting necklace!!  Keep checking the blog for more info on whether it goes ahead.

I will finish off with a few piccies of what happened in my life last week :) enjoy the sun!!!
Dodge showing me her Paw skills (no idea why looks like she has no body)

 Feeling sorry for myself having a PJ day and eating one of the only foods that didn't make me feel sick


Got to love crazy nails


My disorganised work space

Fruit bangle finally sanded down and polished
Beach Bum ring sanded down

I am now addicted to Draw Something, and as you can see I am pretty amazing at it ha!


A friend of mine was holding a charity event in memory of his dad who sadly passed away recently, I donated this box of goodies as a raffle prize.

My nephew Jackson looking pretty annoyed at having a camera shoved in his face! He's not even a month old and is showing that finger clicking attitude side!


Bunting necklace (and my piercing)

A much needed night out with my best friend after both of us have had pretty shocking weeks recently, we didn't manage to finish the sundae which saddened us both :(
I rock a lot of polka dot

Thats all for now folks :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment