Saturday 20 August 2011

Happy Saturday

Can't believe it's been almost a week since my last blog, I have had quite a manic week.  I've designed some new jewellery pieces and sent them off to be laser cut, one of which will be a design inspired by my Dad, I'm going to name it after him and donate £2 from every necklace and brooch sold to Parkinsons Disease Society, so keep your eyes peeled for that!  I have also made the big decision to leave my Psychology degree to to a Jewellery and Applied Arts degree, I do love Psychology but just feel that I know so many people that do a degree and then end up with a mundane job that they could have done without it, so I want to concentrate on something that can go alongside my current jewellery business.  Soooooo I had to attend an interview this week and luckily got onto the course :) wooop

I have also spent a lot of time making jewellery, looking after my Dad, shouting at my puppy for eating her way through a gym bag and eating a ridiculous amount of chinese.  Which leads onto why I have just signed up for a Graze snack box....  I'm one of those girls who have accepted my body will never be stick thin, as long as I am a healthy weight and can manage the gym 2-3 times a week without suffering a heart attack I'm happy, however I am used to eating relatively healthy and all this takeout recently I'm feeling a bit bloated, so when my friend sent me a link to a free snack box code they saw on their friends blog I thought why the hell not.  I'm not taking it as an insult they sent me the link, I'm known for liking unusual snacks such as wasabi peas and olives whilst the majority of girls eat chocolate so it seemed apt for me to be the one to test.  I've just signed up for a free box so will let you know what I think, if you want to try it go here and pop this code in 5GT3ZKF
Anyway I've got a busy night planned before a Jewellery filled Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment