Sunday 14 August 2011

Some things I would buy if Christian Mizon hadn't stolen my purse

So in all my excitement of designing my new site today I forgot to take my purse home with me, probably for the best as I am in the need for some serious retail therapy.  Here are some things that would have had my credit card twitching...

Tissue Holder - I'm expecting plenty of colds this winter and thing this would make the Rudolf nose more worthwhile
I'm a big fan of tights, even in summer you will find me with footless tights or super long skirts. And these adorable bow tights from Accessorize would be perfect with my ever increasing black/grey/red themed wardrobe



Finally this is one reason I'm glad I don't have my purse... Jimmy Choo Hunter Biker Wellingtons.  Would be perfect for Autumn/Winter but at £255 think I may have to source a cheaper pair or sell my puppy :)


1 comment:

  1. Apologies for the purse business but you will leave Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lying around the place Miss Dady. I did check if there was money in it, some but not enough for the holiday clothes I need for next week. I did however find plenty of cards which did the trick......... Im going to look pretty damn good in Espana !!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete